AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamiya TS Spray Paints

Go down

Tamiya TS Spray Paints Empty Tamiya TS Spray Paints

Post by Jiminee Mon 04 Jan 2016, 1:00 am

On a bit of building binge while off work over the holidays but I was having trouble with getting bubbles in my paints which was knocking some of the fun out of things.
I almost exclusively use Tamiya spray cans for their ease and convenience and this is not something I normally have a problem with. So I jumped online and did some research and came across the following:

http://www.tamiyausa.com/articles/painting-with-tamiya-synthetic-lacquers-35?category_id=8#.VokoT1LqXcg

The author is a bit preachy but I tried his advice and really quickened up my strokes and so far today I have noticed a huge improvement with my results. Not only am I not getting bubbles but I also seem to be getting far better coverage - which is something I have struggled with for ages. Since it made a nice little improvement for me I thought it might help some others. Probably nothing new or that we have not seen elsewhere but this one sunk in for me.

Hope it helps.
Jiminee
Jiminee
AMCC NEWBIE!
AMCC NEWBIE!

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-03-25

Back to top Go down