AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures from a contest this summer in Sweden,more pictures.....

+18
Nighthoon
cgmorg
Chomby
micsmav
boothy
HAMMOSZED
blakey
Clutch
stump
Paul
Bryce
sports850
Carps
Mustang_67
ChevyFan
allan
tezza43
nts
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pictures from a contest this summer in Sweden,more pictures..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from a contest this summer in Sweden,more pictures.....

Post by big bad kustom Tue 27 Apr 2010, 9:57 pm

Good to see that model cars are alive and well in Sweden. I see alot of Hot Rods and a healthy collection of Kustoms Many interesting cars like an early Saab and a Volvo( would have to be resin kits) plus the rear end of a 59 Zephyr Zodiac , of which I chased up and found is available as a resin . I now intend to attempt to make possession of a Zodiac when I have a spot in my budget . Any cheap flights to Sweden for a model show???

Cheers Ron
big bad kustom
big bad kustom
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Pictures from a contest this summer in Sweden,more pictures..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures from a contest this summer in Sweden,more pictures.....

Post by allan Wed 28 Apr 2010, 8:51 am

great to see builds from the other side of the world Pictures from a contest this summer in Sweden,more pictures..... - Page 2 238495
allan
allan
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 10385
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Pictures from a contest this summer in Sweden,more pictures..... - Page 2 Empty What the

Post by Bigdaddy0 Sat 29 May 2010, 9:44 pm

Hey. In the second picture, the one with the blue car, there is a VW in the background. This looks like a Matchbox car I had when I was a child. Is this a kit or was it scratch built, I'd love to have one. Great pictures of some great models. Thanks.
Bigdaddy0
Bigdaddy0
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Vickers#83 Sun 30 May 2010, 10:30 am

Those are some fantastic builds, they all look like winner's
to me... Pictures from a contest this summer in Sweden,more pictures..... - Page 2 708873
Brian Vickers#83
Brian Vickers#83
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2