AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help! Badly

3 posters

Go down

Need help! Badly Empty Need help! Badly

Post by Moparsteve_426 Fri 19 Feb 2010, 1:12 am

Hey everyone. I have a big problem that i need help with. I have a 1/16 Entex Mercedes gullwing kit, but no instructions for it... I know real men dont need'em but it has lots of bar work and im a bit of a bar work sook when it comes to it. If anyone has or can point me in the right direction of them that would be most awsomely appreciated. Need help! Badly 403220

Need help! Badly P21800123
Moparsteve_426
Moparsteve_426
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Need help! Badly Empty Re: Need help! Badly

Post by tezza43 Fri 19 Feb 2010, 8:45 am

Try this website - it has hundreds of kit instruction sheets to download for free. I have given you their link to an Italeri Mercedes 300SL in 1:16 scale. The Entex Mercedes coupe was the Italeri kit, so when it comes to engine, suspension, etc, it's all the same.

http://public.fotki.com/drasticplasticsmcc/instruction_sheetsh/instruction_sheets/italeri/italeri-mercedes-be/

aus
tezza43
tezza43
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 4318
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocket Fri 19 Feb 2010, 7:36 pm

You should have ask me when we were up there at rocky. could've shown you some stuff on bar work eg, how to aproach the bar the,which beer to choose when your at the bar,how to check out the girl with big boobs without being busted while at the bar.
Need help! Badly 52019
Rocket
Rocket

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Moparsteve_426 Fri 19 Feb 2010, 9:07 pm

Rocket wrote:You should have ask me when we were up there at rocky. could've shown you some stuff on bar work eg, how to aproach the bar the,which beer to choose when your at the bar,how to check out the girl with big boobs without being busted while at the bar.
Need help! Badly 52019

Need help! Badly 52019 Need help! Badly 52019 Cheeky bugger. I like that one man. Sorry i didnt get to stay for the after party Saturday nite, the lil one wasnt settling down. LOL Knew daddy wanted to go out thats all! LOL
Moparsteve_426
Moparsteve_426

Male Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: