AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little green Forty from South Carolina

+4
allan
Geoff
zenrat
Palmetto
8 posters

Go down

Little green Forty from South Carolina Empty Little green Forty from South Carolina

Post by Palmetto Wed 21 Jul 2010, 9:49 am

Thought I would post a few pic's of my latest attempt at modeling.This is a 1940 AMT ford truck.I painted it MMGold for a base coat with MMWillow green on top .I shot a little Mother of Pearl & then cleared it with Boyd's clear gloss enamel. I'm working on the engine now & hopefully it will be done this weekend.Little green Forty from South Carolina 1940Fordtruck111-viLittle green Forty from South Carolina 1940Fordtruck093-viLittle green Forty from South Carolina 1940Fordtruck105-vi
Palmetto
Palmetto
AMCC NEWBIE!
AMCC NEWBIE!

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Little green Forty from South Carolina Empty Re: Little green Forty from South Carolina

Post by zenrat Wed 21 Jul 2010, 1:26 pm

Looking good.

Badda Bing Badda Bang
zenrat
zenrat

Male Number of posts : 6842
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Little green Forty from South Carolina Empty Re: Little green Forty from South Carolina

Post by Geoff Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:38 pm

Little green Forty from South Carolina 238495 very nice pick up
Geoff
Geoff
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by allan Wed 21 Jul 2010, 4:39 pm

Little green Forty from South Carolina 708873 Little green Forty from South Carolina 238495 Little green Forty from South Carolina 559397
allan
allan
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 10385
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kynan Wed 21 Jul 2010, 5:06 pm

nice build Little green Forty from South Carolina 238495 I like the extended rear fenders what type of motor is going to go in their.

I like your bird dog I have one to but mine is just a black Lab that loves Quail and Ducks.
Little green Forty from South Carolina Lol
Kynan
Kynan
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HOT EH Wed 21 Jul 2010, 6:26 pm

Ah some one near my era. Little green Forty from South Carolina Icon_biggrin very well done piece art the wheels i myself would not but hay i,am not the builder i am more old s,cool but any car thats eye appealing and your happy thats what modelings all about i take my hat of to you Little green Forty from South Carolina 559397 Little green Forty from South Carolina 734326 love the colour what is it
HOT EH
HOT EH

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tezza43 Wed 21 Jul 2010, 6:31 pm

Nice - love the rear guards (fenders) and what you've done to the deck. Looking forward to seeing the engine.

bigthumbsup

aus
tezza43
tezza43
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 4318
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by boothy Wed 21 Jul 2010, 6:56 pm

love the colour and the skull on canopy and wow how big are those wheels they look awsome
top job

Last edited by boothy on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong words)
boothy
boothy
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 681
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum