AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

latest hoon projects

3 posters

Go down

latest hoon projects  Empty latest hoon projects

Post by Nighthoon Wed 27 Oct 2010, 7:45 pm

well after playing around with a stern trawler for a few months i decided to clean up my hobby desk and finish off some projects had a few on the go and heres a taste of whats been cooking here

heres my 56 chevy picked this up in brisbane on my last trip this was the first one ive painted with acrylic and it turned out way better then i expected im a huge fan of chevs still need to get my paws on a 57 to turn into a K.I.T.T should be fun i hope lol, ive actually done alot more to this since these were taken i got the windows done and the front bumpers and rear bumpers etc
latest hoon projects  10101610

latest hoon projects  10101611

heres the proper knight rider 2000 K.I.T.T im not to keen on this i like the old K.I.T.T better but this kit i had finished in one day and thats including the rear lights and front lights i installed for a future display stand for it with 3 other K.I.T.T models im hoping to get done its a weird looking car but hey it was the cool concept
latest hoon projects  10102710

latest hoon projects  10102711

heres the 32 ford i got in brisbane aswell i love the look of these id love to do a ute version or a drag style one perhaps in the future i had a few problems with the front end the side guard bits were a pain in the bum to line up but after a few hours of carefull thought i got it all done im not sure whether to put the flame decals on and the tribal decal on the boot what do you guys reckon?
latest hoon projects  10102712

latest hoon projects  10102713

ok well heres my 09 camaro...yes another chev told ya i love em. this one i got told by she who must be obeyed ( the missus) that i wasnt allowed to paint it green soooooo... bright orange had to be the next choice. this one was a fun build i gotta say im getting more and more into the swing of the pure enjoyment of watching a project come together and the end result being a sigh of relief and a bit of sadness that its over but hey ho plenty more kits out there to build

latest hoon projects  10102714

latest hoon projects  10102715

also got a 88 elcamino to post up to and a 68 mustang and as of today i got a 70 super bee Very Happy looking forward to that build as from what ive heard theres no more fun to be had then building a super bee so many extras and choices to be made so thats all from the mini garage of nighthoon for the day.

cheers nighthoon
Nighthoon
Nighthoon
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

latest hoon projects  Empty Re: latest hoon projects

Post by michael Wed 27 Oct 2010, 8:31 pm

i love your hoon-mobiles Laughing the 56 looks brilliant wowwee

M
michael
michael

Male Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by allan Thu 28 Oct 2010, 8:28 am

some cool build's,like the 56 chevy chev 32 Ford and the 09 chevy chev any chance of some photos of the in better lighting.
allan
allan
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 10385
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthoon Thu 28 Oct 2010, 2:37 pm

yeah i gotta get a new proper camera mines buggered and camera phones without a flash are just crap ill try and get some better pics up of em if it kills me lol
Nighthoon
Nighthoon

Male Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down