AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New guy from Maryland, USA!!!!

4 posters

Go down

New guy from Maryland, USA!!!! Empty New guy from Maryland, USA!!!!

Post by cruz Sat 22 Mar 2008, 4:48 am

Hey guys, I am new in the forum, someone here in the USA posted your forum in modelcarsmag and it's the reason I found out about you guys. I belong to 2 clubs here, the first is Maryland Automotive Modelers Association and the other one is in Pensylvannia called the Central PA Model Car Club. I am very proud and honored to belong to these 2 distinguished clubs, there is a lot of talent within them. I will be posting some of my cars soon so that you can check them out. I see you guys are very talented down there so hopefully you like my stuff. I am originally from Puerto Rico and I have many talented Puerto Rican friends that are pretty good at this stuff so hopefully I can post some of their stuff too. Thank you for having me here!!!! Cool Cool

cruz
AMCC NEWBIE!
AMCC NEWBIE!

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

New guy from Maryland, USA!!!! Empty Re: New guy from Maryland, USA!!!!

Post by speedster Sat 22 Mar 2008, 8:48 am

Hi Cruz and welcome to the board mate , cant wait to see your bulids so post those pics .only been here a short time self but there a great bunch of guys that will make you feel at home. catch you soon. speedster
speedster
speedster
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Carps Sat 22 Mar 2008, 9:30 am

Welcome aboard the board, which I think has only been here since yesterday or the day before, so I guess that makes us all new here. lol!

I have a feeling it's going to grow and we're all going to get a lot of inspiration from each other.

All I need now, is the time to get things done. Sad
Carps
Carps
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 3168
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sat 22 Mar 2008, 11:48 am

cruz wrote:Hey guys, I am new in the forum, someone here in the USA posted your forum in modelcarsmag and it's the reason I found out about you guys. I belong to 2 clubs here, the first is Maryland Automotive Modelers Association and the other one is in Pensylvannia called the Central PA Model Car Club. I am very proud and honored to belong to these 2 distinguished clubs, there is a lot of talent within them. I will be posting some of my cars soon so that you can check them out. I see you guys are very talented down there so hopefully you like my stuff. I am originally from Puerto Rico and I have many talented Puerto Rican friends that are pretty good at this stuff so hopefully I can post some of their stuff too. Thank you for having me here!!!! Cool Cool

Welcome cruz! That was I that posted it on the ModelCars Forum as I've hanging been out there since it started!! Once again welcome and we look forward to seeing more of your work. Paul
Paul
Paul
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 4564
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum