AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

67 Plymouth GTX

2 posters

Go down

67 Plymouth GTX  Empty 67 Plymouth GTX

Post by dv8v8 Sun 15 Nov 2020, 10:06 pm

finally finished this 67 Plymouth GTX, its a Revell kit and at first i thought it was pretty good, i made a couple of mistakes, put the hood scoops in the wrong place, wich means the stripes are in the wrong place, i found that the left front wheel didnt sit centre in the wheel opening and had to be moved about 3mm back, i was contemplating a repaint with the scoops and stripes in the correct positions but decided to work on the interior while i thought about it, i then discovered that the kit has come with the wrong interior, it has the dash and seats from Revells 67 Dodge ! so i decided to just finish it as it is, then discovered the bonnet doesnt sit right for some reason the left side sticks out further than the right ! i did wire the engine and put flocking in it as well as some large rear tyres and a Vinyl roof made from masking tape, glad its finished, onto the next project!  

67 Plymouth GTX  67_gtx10

67 Plymouth GTX  67_gtx11

67 Plymouth GTX  67_gtx12

67 Plymouth GTX  67_gtx13
dv8v8
dv8v8
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 5646
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

67 Plymouth GTX  Empty Re: 67 Plymouth GTX

Post by Jezza Mon 16 Nov 2020, 12:47 am

Mate,  I know that to you it's not as it should be... but to me it looks friggin' awesome!.
If this beast was to be coming down the road it would turn more heads than a tennis match
at Wimbledon.
Great work...!67 Plymouth GTX  Thumb_13
Jezza
Jezza
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2020-05-22

dv8v8 likes this post

Back to top Go down