AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats

4 posters

Go down

Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats Empty Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats

Post by Kynan Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:37 pm

The Townsville 400 super cars are on this week I'm probity the only person from here that will be going
next weekend the Monster trucks are here If any one wants any good pictures of any off them let me know as My cousin drives one of them so I am getting better than normal access to them
Last weekend was the big Ocean going Power Boat and it probably not the right spot for them being a boat but they have huge motors took heaps of pictures if anyone wants a look will send some to you

Kynan
Kynan
Kynan
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats Empty Re: Townsville 400, Monster Trucks, Ocean Power Boats

Post by Bigdaddy0 Wed 07 Jul 2010, 10:50 pm

Tried to get up for the V8's, didn't happen. Monster trucks in Rocky this weekend. Went to show grounds today for the MT media day. New back flipping MT looks freaky. Have driven in Scooby doo and have driven Batman MT. Two words - Bloody awesome. Clive is quite generous, he always visits my school when he is in Rocky. Not this year, damn school holidays. Motor Mania starts this week hopefully should be good. Motor show in two weeks. Gotta love all the manly motoring stuff.
Bigdaddy0
Bigdaddy0
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2010-02-15

Back to top Go down

Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats Empty Re: Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats

Post by Kynan Thu 08 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

They are a good lot off blokes I get on well with the USA drivers they also rock crawl so we have a bit to chat about when try are here next week going to try and get them down the beach hut and show them how to catch Some Big Barra and not get eaten by heaps of big salty ( Crocs ) BigDaddyO or any one else from down south if you ever come up here for anything and you need a bed their is always one here. Anything big the town is always booked out months advance.
Kynan
Kynan
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 677
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats Empty Re: Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats

Post by tezza43 Fri 09 Jul 2010, 4:29 pm

I was near Townsville last year on a business trip but somehow I just couldn't leave Jupiters where a certain pageant was being held - the Townsville 400 Grid Girls...

Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats Townsville400-grid-girls

Oh well I did try? Twisted Evil

aus
tezza43
tezza43
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 4318
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by allan Sun 11 Jul 2010, 1:35 pm

ya that would of been difficult to get away form Townsville 400, Monster trucks, Ocean power boats 52019
allan
allan
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 10385
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down