AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australiana Pioneer Village RE-Opening Australia Day

3 posters

Go down

Australiana Pioneer Village  RE-Opening Australia Day Empty Australiana Pioneer Village RE-Opening Australia Day

Post by big bad kustom Wed 19 Jan 2011, 11:12 pm

This is for anyone interested in History and old stuff , like, old cottages from the 1800's, old machinery, an old train , colonial and period costume, old vehicle etc. Its reopening on Australia Day this year with a Ceremonies, music ,food and display stalls, competitions, games ,races and "The Village Cup" , a hobby horse race. Opening at 9 am through to 5pm . There's Free parking; $5 for adults , $3 for kids and picnic grounds. Should be good , so long as weather is very kind to us on the day For Sydneyites; its at Rose St Wilberforce, up the Windsor Road through Windsor past the Butterfly Farm, slow down then turn right into Rose Street. I'll be there all day!
Cheers Ron
big bad kustom
big bad kustom
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 746
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Australiana Pioneer Village  RE-Opening Australia Day Empty Re: Australiana Pioneer Village RE-Opening Australia Day

Post by Tony Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:09 pm

Ron I used to go there as a kid and then later on took my own,it is good to see it is up and going again I know they are saying a top of 42 for the day out west.

Regards Tony

Tony
Tony
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 650
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Australiana Pioneer Village  RE-Opening Australia Day Empty Re: Australiana Pioneer Village RE-Opening Australia Day

Post by OZBUILDER Sat 22 Jan 2011, 3:27 pm

holy shit 42..... think i might keep the kid indoors then
OZBUILDER
OZBUILDER
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by big bad kustom Sat 22 Jan 2011, 7:31 pm

Yeah I heard that forecast for 42 degrees out here that day. Man! Its one extreme to the other , we were crossing fingers it wasn't going to rain, now our goose is going to get cooked--it will be hot enough to cook one ? Youre right , it will be too hot for a lot of people , and young kids.
Cheers Ron
big bad kustom
big bad kustom
I Love this place
I Love this place

Back to top Go down

Post by OZBUILDER Sat 22 Jan 2011, 7:39 pm

But this place will be open on the weekends and public holidays after OZ day?
OZBUILDER
OZBUILDER

Back to top Go down

Post by big bad kustom Sat 22 Jan 2011, 8:02 pm

Yes , It will be open every Sunday after its Official opening on Australia Day. There is mention in our local paper , there is something different each Sunday and a few weeks away will be an open air cinema and footage of ads and film created at the village.
Cheers Ron
big bad kustom
big bad kustom
I Love this place
I Love this place

Back to top Go down

Post by OZBUILDER Sat 22 Jan 2011, 8:21 pm

I really should read the local paper but my mrs delivers it so im over it by the time ours comes. Thanks for the info Ron will be good to take the little guy out there
OZBUILDER
OZBUILDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down