AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition

+3
AJ
scummy
blatdriver
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 Empty Re: Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition

Post by scummy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 2:40 pm

Der my names Mark, I cant log on right now because I have stumpy fat fingers but Rob's hacked my account. Shocked

Hey dad, your account and password work fine.
Cheers Rob

scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://markharmer@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 Empty Re: Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition

Post by kevjoh Mon 15 Oct 2012, 4:57 pm

Thanks’ for reminding me Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 447783 ------ really though------ how could I forget

Knowing you sensitivity on matters such as these, I didn’t want to cause any embarrassment, by actually naming you Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 534430

Just thought it better, to be kept a "SECRET" What a Face between those that know.

No access to the forum ---------- wonder why? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes By the sound of things, I reckon you’d better bring a "LARGE BOX" of tissues Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 213625 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 213625as well as your "BIB"

Hopefully we're not all in for a torrid time over this.

Surely we'll be able to organize a large slice of "HUMBLE PIE" for your consumption Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 238495on the day in question.

kevjoh
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 6:23 pm

nutkick damPC
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Tue 16 Oct 2012, 7:38 pm

WELL I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that the bib should be for the older people as they dribble alot , and i'm leaving here friday night so there will be no brekie at the usual greasy spoon .
As i dont drink my coke hot anymore there will be no need for the bottle ! Unless someone else would like to use it , some older person who has trouble holding his liquer ??????
You know who your friends are when your back is turned , but i still love them all including kevjoh ! I like to think of him as my saviour in all the mayham that surounds my life at the moment . twothumbsup
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Tue 16 Oct 2012, 8:12 pm

see......... I told you if you put that long black thingy with the three metal thingy's back in the wall you'll be right....

mutley

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Tue 16 Oct 2012, 8:41 pm

I thought you were havin me on mate , sorry to doubt a fellow mafia member . aus
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by checkmate Sun 21 Oct 2012, 9:15 pm

Well the weekend is all but over and I must say it was an enjoyable one.
Got to catch up with everyone, had a nice lunch, got to harrass Scummy and watch Uncle Kev and Scummy have a yelling match in a carpark.
Show was good, some very nice stuff entered. drooly Even managed to win some awards, which was a surprise. Smile
Well done to everyone that organised, attended and made it a success.
Bring on next year and April!

Male Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.majesticvanners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Mon 22 Oct 2012, 6:19 am

Uncle Kev in the car park was the high light for me, what a crack up. having traveled down with uncle Kev and Chris sure made it one of the funniest weekends for sure. bring in the next rant............

mutley

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by tezza43 Mon 22 Oct 2012, 8:56 am

Are there any pics to share? Very Happy

aus
tezza43
tezza43
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 4318
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Mon 22 Oct 2012, 5:24 pm

Hey Rob don't pick on me, Evil or Very Mad as we all know the silly old geriatric was taking for ever to park his car. Sleep Sleep

Not sure why, he though he had the right------- to actually make -----"ME WAIT" Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 602451----- when -------I was also trying to park ---- my car.

As far as i was concerned, that was just ----"NOT ON"Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 59175Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 59175---- so I felt fully justified in letting him know Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 225425 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 225425my opinion on the matter. Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 134352 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 134352

Then------ to top things off-------- he had the audacity, Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 470223 to more or less sit opposite me at lunch and expect me to actually ----talk to him. Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 487186 I guess some guys just haven't got any SHAME affraid

Have to admit though, the lunch was another joyous occasion, where many a laugh was shared by all.

This get together is really is one of the major highlights of the Wagga week-end.

Looking forward to our next get together, Basketball the sooner the better. Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 238495 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 238495

Who knows what merriment that will bring, but I can guarantee, there will be a "GOOD OLD TIME" had by all Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 587462 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 587462

kevjoh

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Mon 22 Oct 2012, 7:31 pm

All i got to say is , showus showus showus showus showus rolf rolf rolf rolf winner
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:53 pm

This is what i got so far ,
Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 P1040996
Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 P1040997
Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 P1040998
Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 P1050002
More to come .
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by blatdriver Wed 31 Oct 2012, 1:25 pm

We had some great cars and trucks this year, and i got to catch up with almost everyone.

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1079

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1077

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1054

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1052

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1062

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1051

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1049

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1047

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1046

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1044

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1038

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1037

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1035

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1032

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1028

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1026

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1025

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1024

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1023

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1022

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1021

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1019

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1017

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1015

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1014

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1013

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1011

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1010

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1008

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1006

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1004

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition - Page 2 IMG_1080
blatdriver
blatdriver
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 1550
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum