AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES.

+11
mutley
mgy125
kevjoh
Paul
zenrat
Yugster
blatdriver
big bad kustom
scummy
AJ
checkmate
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 Empty Re: 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES.

Post by scummy Wed 17 Apr 2013, 8:58 pm

checkmate wrote:I'd ask Fred because we all know Frank wont come. Laughing

rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf A+ A+ showus
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://markharmer@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zenrat Thu 18 Apr 2013, 9:45 am

Paul's buying a bike and we're doing it Wild Hogs style next year so you can be my pillion bitch Terry...

Badda Bing Badda Bang
zenrat
zenrat

Male Number of posts : 6842
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by checkmate Thu 18 Apr 2013, 8:13 pm

zenrat wrote:Paul's buying a bike and we're doing it Wild Hogs style next year so you can be my pillion bitch Terry...

More entertainment for the masses!!!!!! Laughing

Male Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.majesticvanners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by checkmate Fri 19 Apr 2013, 1:35 pm

Already starting to prepare for next years show.......

Not sure if anyone can prepare for the corner antics at the pub, but I may have to approach management and see if they can install mood lights should such an occasion "arise" again.
Since a heap of entrants and plastic mafia frequented the establishment over the weekend, I'll hit them up for some much needed sponsorship dollars.

Was heartwarming to see Uncle Kev and Dad put aside their petty squabbles to achieve a result in Rhys honour, I think brother Dave shed a tear watching them communicate without the need for hand gestures, yelling, name calling and threats.

Hope everyone made it home safely, I know Scummy had an extended trip home after a delay a Ya-ass. Certainly an "overnighter" trip for sure.

Here's to next year and another great weekend of hanging out with Coits, Plastic Mafia, and a heap of great mates and modellers including those that struggle to achieve a glossy type finish.....

Male Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.majesticvanners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Fri 19 Apr 2013, 3:44 pm

yer not wrong Rob, it was quite sickening to see these two "enemies" parading around as if there good buddies.
there was also a moment of calm at the pub too, but I put a quick stop to that, with gentle prodding and words of encouragement, and things got back to normal, to everyone's delight.
I still had a queazy feeling in my gut on monday.
anyhoo looking forward to next year.

mutley
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Sat 20 Apr 2013, 10:51 am

Antics !!!!!!! “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

Actually this is one of those ----------- “RARE OCCASIONS” ----------- where words have fail me Mad to describe that --------“Corner Carry On” 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 510853 --------- by those in question.

Mood lights!!!!!!!!!! “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”------------- with all due respects Rob, I think that would have only “INTENSIFIED” and possibly “INFLAMED” the situation.

Naturally all of us were totally ------- “AGOG” Embarassed Embarassed------- at the blatant disrespect shown by this pair for the feeling of everybody else who were compelled to witness these totally undesirable shenanigans. Shocked Shocked

And while I’m on a roll here, I’m somewhat disappointed [ maybe even] "SHATTERED" 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 943862 that fellow ----------“Mafia Members”------- have taken it upon themselves to have the affront 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 470223to actually take me to task regarding the combined effort in the Judging of Rhys’ trophy. I'd just like to let it be known that his help was somewhat warmly felt and gratefully appreciated Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I’m proud to say that ------together-------- we were both, able to successfully -------- "Rise to the Occasion” 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 747658--------- and respectfully carry out our duty, for a great mate.

Regarding the ------“QUEASY” feeling in your gut Dave, I think it could quite possibly have be from the -------- “Enormous” --------- amount of alcohol and food you successfully managed to ------ "Shovel In” 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 447783over the week-end. I do seem to remember you franticly searching “Woollies” for a supply of “Quick Eze” then moan about the bloody things not working. 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 602451

I’d call it “SELF INFLICTED” 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 587462 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430

kevjoh

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Sat 20 Apr 2013, 4:30 pm

you may be right about the quikeze Kev, I'll have to send them a stern letter about upping the strength of there chewable heartburn remedie, I'll have to choose more carefuly from the menu next time. as for the queezy feeling, that was definetly caused by what I seen with my eyes, not from what was consumed. puke

mutley

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Sat 20 Apr 2013, 4:46 pm

Oh dear , we all STILL didnt see the young men at the other end of the table sitting on each others knees eating dinner ! What was happening in the corner was buisness , buisness between chris and myself . In actual fact the chairs at the feast table were to bloody hard so we moved to the more comfortable chairs and conversed on the facts of hot rods . Sorry to bust the bubble but thats all that was going on .
topgear
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Sun 21 Apr 2013, 8:19 pm

So now he truth about what was actually happening in "THAT CORNER" has now finally started to "LEAK OUT" 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 605698

Hu !!!!!!!! saying it was a conversation about Hot Rods just won't ------cut it as far as I'm concerned.

The hot rumour is that the both of you were intently studying numerous pictures, on someone's phone ------ God Forbid -------of ----------- "OLD Wille--------'s" !!!!!!!!!!!!! 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 510853

Hmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe I should rephrase that and call them "OLD WILLYS" of the automotive type--------- thus giving you the benefit of the doubt on this occasion. 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 747658

Also regarding the so called “Hard Chairs” at the dinner table, well if ya’ hadn’t been sitting on your wallet and done the ------- “RIGHT THING” -----------by shouting everybody a drink then the problem would have been somewhat softened for you.

Miserable Bastard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 587462 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430

Well I guess there’s always next year to “REDEEM” yourself. 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 238495

kevjoh

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Sun 21 Apr 2013, 9:49 pm

Also regarding the so called “Hard Chairs” at the dinner table, well if ya’ hadn’t been sitting on your wallet and done the ------- “RIGHT THING” -----------by shouting everybody a drink then the problem would have been somewhat softened for you.

Miserable Bastard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 587462 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430

harsh comments uncle Kev, .............but called for. then again he did need a full wallet for the pending stop over at Yass..

mutley

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Mon 22 Apr 2013, 2:58 pm

Well Dave I always tell it as I see it. ---------- It's what known as "Telling the Truth" 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 238495
However I was sorry to hear about his unintentional Yass stop over. Something like that would have even made me say "OUCH" 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 848270 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 848270

kevjoh

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Mon 22 Apr 2013, 6:51 pm

I think the thing that turned me on was hearing that the town of YASS is financially dying . BUT we were waiting for a water pump from canberra for my commodore , there was a local auto parts place 10 doors down the road that had TWO ON THE SHELF !!!!!!!!! WE WAITED TWENTY FOUR HOURS FOR THE PART FROM CANBERRA AND NOT HELPED A LOCAL BUISSNESS IN A TOWN THATS STRUGGLING !!!!
Now maybe i'm an idiot but why not support your local auto shop ?????????????
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Tue 23 Apr 2013, 8:24 pm

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" so ya' got "TURNED ON" in Yass eh!!!!!! 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 470223

Pleases to hear you were able to spend some --------- "QUALITY TIME" 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 587462--------- together while you were there !!!!!!!!!! 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430

kevjoh

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Tue 23 Apr 2013, 8:46 pm

scratch IDIOT ! scratch
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Tue 23 Apr 2013, 9:01 pm

Cummon' now Scummy, don't be like that, don't tell me it didn't "Cross Ya' Mind" 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 403220 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 403220
11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 534430

See Ya' Saturday 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 487186 11TH NSW N.N.L. TITLES. - Page 4 40413

kevjoh

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Wed 24 Apr 2013, 4:56 am

Mate , the only thing that crossed my mind was to get outa there . And now this weekend i'm goin BACK ! See ya saty .
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by Yugster Thu 25 Apr 2013, 6:50 pm

checkmate wrote:Already starting to prepare for next years show.......

Not sure if anyone can prepare for the corner antics at the pub, but I may have to approach management and see if they can install mood lights should such an occasion "arise" again.
Since a heap of entrants and plastic mafia frequented the establishment over the weekend, I'll hit them up for some much needed sponsorship ..

Should hit them up for sponsorship the $8.50 bourbons didn't miss ya
Yugster
Yugster

Male Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4