AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instructions for a Revell Kawasaki KZ900 1/12th Scale.

2 posters

Go down

Instructions for a Revell Kawasaki KZ900 1/12th Scale. Empty Instructions for a Revell Kawasaki KZ900 1/12th Scale.

Post by Captain BF Wed 30 Oct 2013, 11:21 pm

G'day All,

I bought a Revell Kawasaki KZ900 model at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago. All the parts seem to be there, but there are no instructions.

I have never built MC's before and was excited about this build.

I have looked online at many sites, including the Revell site but these ones aren't there unfortunately. If anyone has a copy that they could scan and email me at rich.jan@outlook.com I would be very grateful. Or if you can guide me to a website I may have missed, I would appreciate that as well.

Cheers,

Richard

Captain BF
Glue Sniffer
Glue Sniffer

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Instructions for a Revell Kawasaki KZ900 1/12th Scale. Empty Re: Instructions for a Revell Kawasaki KZ900 1/12th Scale.

Post by AJ Thu 31 Oct 2013, 6:49 am

Richard
I had the same problem with a Revell kit and if you email them at the address 'cservice@revell.com' tell them the model number i am sure they can help,It took a hole day for them to reply with the instruction sheet in pdf
AJ
AJ
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Instructions for a Revell Kawasaki KZ900 1/12th Scale. Empty Re: Instructions for a Revell Kawasaki KZ900 1/12th Scale.

Post by Captain BF Sun 10 Nov 2013, 8:44 pm

Thanks AJ, will do.

Captain BF
Glue Sniffer
Glue Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain BF Sun 08 Dec 2013, 3:55 pm

So Revell replied to my email on the Friday just gone. They said that they've looked and do not have these instructions due to the age of the kit. I've never built motorbikes before and know very little about real bikes so i'm just going to have to work off the box cover.

Captain BF
Glue Sniffer
Glue Sniffer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down