AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSW NNL UNTITLES.

+3
zenrat
Deaf as
checkmate
7 posters

Go down

NSW NNL UNTITLES. Empty NSW NNL UNTITLES.

Post by checkmate Wed 25 Mar 2015, 12:12 am

Since we've had to postpone the 13th NSW NNL Titles due to recent health issues, we are running the NSW NNL UNTITLES in it's place on the same weekend.

The basic out line for the UNTITLES is quite simple, a friendly get together and catch up and tea at the pub.

The dates will be the 11th and 12th of April the same as was planned for the original show, but will involve just a casual get together.

Saturday will be arrivals and hanging out at my place and talking and showing off current builds, Saturday night will be tea at the pub and more catching up.

Sunday we'll get together and throw some models on a table in my shed and check out what everyone else has built. I'll supply a few trophies for the basics (unfinished, top paint, most popular and a few others). Than we can order in lunch and after lunch it's everyone head home time.

We think it'd be great to see a few of the regulars just for a catch up and this wont be to much of a strain on my health as I'm not organising bugger all!

Hope a few of you can come to catch up and talk crap.

PM me if you need anymore info.

Cheers Rob

Male Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.majesticvanners.com

Back to top Go down

NSW NNL UNTITLES. Empty Re: NSW NNL UNTITLES.

Post by Deaf as Wed 25 Mar 2015, 7:54 pm

See you then mate, Mrs DA is keen to get there with your Mrs & give you heaps. Personally I can't wait for her to change target happydance
Deaf as
Deaf as
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Male Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2013-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by zenrat Wed 25 Mar 2015, 8:13 pm

Motel booked.  See you all then.

Badda Bing Badda Bang
zenrat
zenrat

Male Number of posts : 6842
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Mon 13 Apr 2015, 12:53 pm

Great to catch up with those that took the time to ------  "catch up" ------ at Rob's over the week-end.
I'm sure all those who attended had a top time.

Rather disappointing to see that one of the "so called" originals couldn't attend. However we did make sure to make his ears burn over the week-end.
Subsequently he will now be known as "S----y WAP" from hence forth. There was even mention about his so called "manhood"  and his lack off the necessary appendage to undertake such tasks !!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Just to keep him informed of the goings on over the week-end, ---"Yes"---- we did talk CRAP, as he suggested we would.

Hopefully his week-end was as enjoyable as ours ???????

kevjoh
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Mon 13 Apr 2015, 8:47 pm

showus showus showus showus showus showus showus
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://markharmer@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post by checkmate Thu 16 Apr 2015, 1:53 pm

It was a great weekend, sadly not everyone of the originals could find the time in their "busy schedules" to attend.

This is starting to emerge as a bit of a disturbing trend on his behalf.

Missed half of Wagga last year due to a "wedding", so I guess we wont see him at Wagga in October this year as we all know it'll be the "wedding anniversary" and missing Tumut for a birthday which we'd previously celebrated on show day..........

I think he's loosing the plot and going "soft"...........hopefully he can reach far enough into the little ladies handbag to retrieve his b@lls!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone that did attend it was great to see everyone and catch up, tea was great and it was great to check out a few new builds up close and personal. Nice to meet Mrs Fred, what a lovely lady with a sense of humour she is. (And not just because she married Fred) Wink

Hopefully we will see her next year as she seemed to hit it off with the other bosses really well.

Male Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.majesticvanners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Thu 16 Apr 2015, 5:23 pm

Sure was a good little gathering, even got to see Robs new toys at the private invitation only viewing. (had to be there on the day). sat next to Mrs Fred at dinner , while waiting for the members of the 80's revival club to turn up, and found her easy to talk to and chimmed with the jokes and piss taking of others out of ear shot. top marks in my book.
anyway, looking to next years comp after Robs full recovery.
special thanks goes to Uncle Kev for making the effort to go and make the drive quick and enjoyable.

mutley

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Thu 16 Apr 2015, 8:32 pm

Crying or Very sad
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Fri 17 Apr 2015, 11:06 am

Loosing the plot & going -----soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "He's always been a bit -----SOFT and WOBBLY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea well ya' can shed as many crocodile tears as you like, but there's no escaping the fact that you selfishly gave us all the "FLICK" just so as you could snivel your way into the "Good Books" with you're Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we all know who that is.
Glad too see that you know where you stand in the "pecking order" You should consider yourself extremely lucky that you've got somebody to hold your hand to show you the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevjoh

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Fri 17 Apr 2015, 7:44 pm

seeheardo
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by Deaf as Sat 18 Apr 2015, 12:34 pm

It was a good weekend and great to catch up. Picked up plenty of tips and pointers which is always a plus. Even though he won't admit it, a certain member of the "still living in the 80's club" spent a lot of time looking at the wobbly bits on the lass from Sneaky Sound System - once he realised it wasn't Lady Gaga. A closet fan I think. Was disappointed that we weren't treated to him singing along with Pseudo Echo but they were great for 'old blokes".
Thanks to Rob and Teesh for cobbling together the weekends activities. Looking forward to next year.
Deaf as
Deaf as
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Male Number of posts : 1353
Registration date : 2013-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HOT EH Thu 07 May 2015, 1:54 pm

sorry rob but was not even awere of the get to geather an had know of getting there again sorry mate have a few problems off my own.
HOT EH
HOT EH

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum