AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon

3 posters

Go down

New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon Empty New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon

Post by Cliffo Sun 24 Jun 2012, 2:11 pm

Hey guys, just doing some browsing at the local Kmart & came across these new Mopars & a new Falcon Race car...
New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon 05fede93
Cheers Cliffo
Cliffo
Cliffo
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon Empty Re: New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon

Post by DeeCee Sun 24 Jun 2012, 9:00 pm

Scored a few of those MOPARS myself Cliffo, some of them look awsome, some?? you wonder who was in charge of paint on that day. Laughing
DeeCee
DeeCee
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 3772
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon Empty Re: New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon

Post by Cliffo Mon 25 Jun 2012, 8:22 am

Yeh not too keen on the dull paint job on the 71 Charger No .... The rest are ok though Wink
Have you got the other colours in the 71, green/orange/pink/yellow??

Cliffo
Cliffo
Cliffo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Mon 25 Jun 2012, 9:03 pm

Got the pink one with the groceries the other night, think i also have the green one too.
DeeCee
DeeCee
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by slowlylearning Tue 26 Jun 2012, 7:36 pm

My goodness Im so glad to see Im not the only ones who goes to do grocery shopping and spends time looking through the Hotwheels there.

Found a few Deloreans lately, stock and BTTF ones. Also picked up a couple of the Mooneyes 8-Crate ones. One of my all-time favorite Hotwheels, the ol' 8-Crate. Had one of the old ones with the black/silver paint but I was young and stupid and lost it Sad

slowlylearning
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Tue 26 Jun 2012, 7:48 pm

slowlylearning wrote:My goodness Im so glad to see Im not the only ones who goes to do grocery shopping and spends time looking through the Hotwheels there.
Sad
Mate, you have to have something to show for all that money you off load at the supermarket don't you Laughing , every thing else goes in one end and out the other, nothing left!
DeeCee
DeeCee
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by Cliffo Sat 22 Sep 2012, 12:06 am

Got these a couple of weeks ago from the US..
New Hot Wheels Mopar muscle cars & new Falcon 2E611C7D-27B7-4EBF-9CB4-26C7F9FE5F22-10655-00000C702746EFDA_zps8c06ec05
70 Charger/Superbird, 71 Cuda, 71 & 09 Challengers, Viper, Duster, ROadrunner & Ferrari 599XX
Cheers Cliffo

Last edited by Cliffo on Sat 22 Sep 2012, 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New picture)
Cliffo
Cliffo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down