AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide King

+4
DeeCee
mgy125
zenrat
Unforgiven
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suicide King - Page 2 Empty Re: Suicide King

Post by DeeCee Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:53 pm

mopar68 wrote:

You're on Layitlow Dale?
No Zac, but it was the first model site i came across about 5 years ago while surfing at work, absolutely love the detail some of those guys put into
a model, and some of the paint jobs are incredible, so i go back and look on a regular basis mate., get inspiration and out comes another lowrider. Laughing

By the way, would like to see this caddy finished, as with some of the other builds of unforgiven/gothikcustoms.
DeeCee
DeeCee
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 3772
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by mopar68 Tue 23 Oct 2012, 11:14 pm

Ah righto cool, yea I agree, some serious talent there.

Dale wrote: By the way, would like to see this caddy finished, as with some of the other builds of unforgiven/gothikcustoms
+1 twothumbsup
mopar68
mopar68
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Male Number of posts : 1386
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by GothicKustomz Wed 24 Oct 2012, 3:09 am

reason for the name change issssssss, well I'm into gothic, there are severial different type's of gothic, well anyway, I find that my builds are more gothic style, then anything else, so hence the name change, my nickname all my life has been Unforgiven,

Yes I'm on layitlo too, that seems to fit my build style alot, and yes insperation like u wouldnt believe, great talent there to, and yes the detail, just outstanding, for a few of thos guys, not say there isnt here, there is alot here, too, and plenty of eye candy, but just how many times can u do a camaro, or beer truck, or tri 5 chubbys, before they all begin to look the same after awhile???
so I wonder over there,just for a fresh perspective...

As for Suicide King, it will soon be back on the bench, and I dunno about you guys, but I like to have a crap load of stuff going, all at once, kinda keeps it fresh, and not the same old boring stuff, and I like to prioratiz my builds on the suggestions, and responces I get on what I do.....
GothicKustomz
GothicKustomz
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2