AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERNATIONAL 4300 EAGLE RACE TRUCK

2 posters

Go down

INTERNATIONAL 4300 EAGLE RACE TRUCK  Empty INTERNATIONAL 4300 EAGLE RACE TRUCK

Post by cruiseliner Mon 20 May 2013, 10:24 pm

Hi gents can anyone tell me is there much difference from the standard inter 4300 and the INTERNATIONAL 4300 EAGLE RACE TRUCK other than the spoilers , scoop and roll bar,Has anyone built one .I wouldn't mind building one but would like to use the standard ih transtar 4300 kit .thanks
cruiseliner
cruiseliner
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL 4300 EAGLE RACE TRUCK  Empty Re: INTERNATIONAL 4300 EAGLE RACE TRUCK

Post by dako Wed 29 May 2013, 7:22 pm

Hi cruisliner, i built the Eagle Race Truck many years ago and from what i remember it was the standard transtar 4300 with an extra sprue for the race items. Comparing the re-released Transtar kit chassis lenghth to the only photo i have of the race truck , they look the same length. Hope this helps.
Daryl

dako
AMCC NEWBIE!
AMCC NEWBIE!

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-09-18

Back to top Go down

INTERNATIONAL 4300 EAGLE RACE TRUCK  Empty Re: INTERNATIONAL 4300 EAGLE RACE TRUCK

Post by cruiseliner Wed 29 May 2013, 7:34 pm

Great thanks darryl i was going to bid on one on Ebay but after abit of research on google i did find a few pics which which supported what you just said so with that, i will use my 4300 kit and a bit of scratch building work to build one with maybe a twist or two to make it a little bit different ,so after i finish my transtar cabover i will start the race truck ,thanks again for your info.
cruiseliner
cruiseliner

Male Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down