AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECHE (East Coast Hobby Expo) 2014

Go down

ECHE (East Coast Hobby Expo) 2014 Empty ECHE (East Coast Hobby Expo) 2014

Post by stump Wed 19 Feb 2014, 5:30 pm

Hey guys,

Just a heads up for anyone in the vicinity of Tweed Heads (northern tip of NSW, southern Gold Coast) during June this year.
My local Model Club (Tweed Valley Modellers) will be hosting our second ECHE event over the weekend June 28th-29th.
Held at the South Tweed Sports Club at 4 Minjungbal Drive, South Tweed Heads. Show will be open from 10.00am till 4.00pm both days.
As it is fully licensed, light refreshments will be available, as well as great food, all at very reasonable costs.  Very Happy
And accommodation is very handy, with a row of Motels and a Hotel just up the road....
Link to our website which will have updated details as we draw nearer...
TVM
Just click on the "events" button to check out how we fared last year, it was pretty successful for us and enabled us to donate to the local
Children's Ward at Tweed Hospital.  twothumbsup
This year, with twice the floor space on offer to us, we hope to do a lot better. More vendors, more displays and a whole lot more fun.

So if you find yourself in this neck'o'the woods, drop in and say "hi". I think it coincides with school holidays too, so you just never know....
Hope to see you there.  Wink 
Cheers
Greg
stump
stump
I should be working on Models
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://public.fotki.com/Greg5000/

Back to top Go down