AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration

+2
dufasdave
grease monkey253
6 posters

Go down

my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Empty my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration

Post by grease monkey253 Mon 28 Jun 2010, 2:18 pm

my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Resize11my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Resize10my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Baja111my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration B1b410hi all
have all aready introduced my self in the intro sections but iam scott anyways.
here are some pics of my 65 baja that i have owned for about 4 years but have been restoring over the past year and have got back on the road in february.this is the inspriation for my new project a 1:24 replica of my baja which we will have on our wedding cake in october.
grease monkey253
grease monkey253
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Empty Re: my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration

Post by dufasdave Mon 28 Jun 2010, 2:29 pm

Hey Scott, another Rockhamptonite even though photos are Yeppoon. If you need parts for that manx buggy (red one) I can put you in touch with a VW fanatic that does alot of conversion work including new fibreglass bodies, roll bars etc.
May have to change this forum away from AMCC and go to RMCC at this rate
dufasdave
dufasdave
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 565
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Empty Re: my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration

Post by Shoey Mon 28 Jun 2010, 11:33 pm

Great work on the 1:1 Baja, can't wait to see the 1:24 version.

I told them not to mess with me. Look what happens when they do.
I unleash yet another Rockhamptonite to this Forum.
Would be interesting to see just how many of us Rocky blokes are here!
Shoey
Shoey
Legend Poster
Legend Poster

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2008-04-21

http://www.championsbrockexperience.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubman Mon 28 Jun 2010, 11:36 pm

O.k. you can stop registering fake profiles now Shoey, next thing we know bloody Drysack will be signing up my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Icon_razz
Oh yeah, welcome aboard Scott
Tubman
Tubman
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 2050
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by TomA Tue 29 Jun 2010, 7:11 pm

Nice Baja Scott! You've done a nice resto mate. What's the plans for the Manx? I thought about doing I could have got about six months ago, but this is Melbourne my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Icon_rolleyes so I wouldn't get to use it much!
TomA
TomA

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by grease monkey253 Wed 30 Jun 2010, 1:44 pm

TomA wrote:Nice Baja Scott! You've done a nice resto mate. What's the plans for the Manx? I thought about doing I could have got about six months ago, but this is Melbourne my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration Icon_rolleyes so I wouldn't get to use it much!
Thanks TomA ,the buggys not a manx but long wheel base supa sport that were produced in the late sixties at mount gravett,queensland by the hooper brothers.This is my current 1:1 build and i hope to take it to cape york in august next year with other baja and buggie owners...well thats the plan anyway.
grease monkey253
grease monkey253

Male Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Sat 18 Dec 2010, 6:31 am

G'day mate, seen you in the bug a couple of weeks ago on Gladstone Rd ( think it was near the lights around Barra Jacks )....Looks AWSOME twothumbsup
I was going the other way, was in my red GU Patrol towing my Orange and white Navara ........

my 65 baja beetle,new model Inspiration IMG_0221

.... was up there doing a photo/DVD shoot on both for 4WD Action Magazine.
Deadly
Deadly
I Love this place
I Love this place

Male Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down