AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Australian Scale Model Expo--Auslowe Model Accessories Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

South Australian Scale Model Expo--Auslowe Model Accessories  Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty South Australian Scale Model Expo--Auslowe Model Accessories Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lawrence Wed 12 Sep 2012, 4:09 pm

The South Australian Scale Model Expo takes great pleasure in announcing that for the first time Auslowe Model Accessories will be attending this year’s Expo on the weekend of 6th -7th October 2012

Auslowe Models will be proudly publicly releasing their Kenworth T904/T908/T909 1/25 scale Transkit
This new release kit contains over 130 parts, photo etched parts, and detailed interior also includes a 50inch integrated sleeper.
This transkit is designed to use on the Moebius or Revell Lonestar as a donor kit.
Auslowe will have these kits available to purchase at the SASME, along with of course their range of quality Auslowe transkits and parts.

So please come along and catch up with Nigel & Renee and join us in celebrating the 2012 South Australian Scale Model Expo’s 30th Anniversary
If you wish to enter a model in our Expo competition or simply display you pride and joy all modellers are welcome.
And truck builders we would love to see more eye catching trucks for other modellers and the public to enjoy on the tables.
For and further details of the 2012 SASME Expo please go to http://www.saplasticmodellers.com.au/

Lawrence Parry
2012 SASME Director

Lawrence
AMCC NEWBIE!
AMCC NEWBIE!

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

South Australian Scale Model Expo--Auslowe Model Accessories  Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: South Australian Scale Model Expo--Auslowe Model Accessories Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by 70cudatj Sun 16 Sep 2012, 2:14 pm

I'll sure be there, don't have any truck builds but I should have a few autos.
TJ
70cudatj
70cudatj
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2012-04-09

Back to top Go down

South Australian Scale Model Expo--Auslowe Model Accessories  Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!  Empty Re: South Australian Scale Model Expo--Auslowe Model Accessories Announcement !!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lawrence Tue 18 Sep 2012, 10:54 am

TJ that's great to hear you will be attending our Expo
I'm much in the same boat myself mate, I won't have any completed builds this year but have a couple of trucks on bench at the moment.
But time has not been on my side this year, as organising this event has taken up a lot of my if any free time but that's life.
It will be great to have you at our Expo and I look forward to meeting you.

Lawrence

Lawrence
AMCC NEWBIE!
AMCC NEWBIE!

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down