AUSTRALIAN AUTOMOTIVE MODEL BUILDERS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition

+3
AJ
scummy
blatdriver
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition Empty Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition

Post by blatdriver Mon 13 Aug 2012, 1:55 pm

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition Showposter

Hay Everyone,

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition is coming up
20th & 21st Oct 2012, PCYC Gurwood St, Wagga Wagga

Looking forwards to seeing everyone again.

Regards Dion
blatdriver
blatdriver
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 1550
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition Empty Re: Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition

Post by blatdriver Thu 27 Sep 2012, 1:04 pm

Just over 3 weeks to go now,

We also will have a NEW category for Diecast models.

Regards Dion

blatdriver
blatdriver
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition Empty Re: Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition

Post by scummy Thu 27 Sep 2012, 6:37 pm

BE WARNED !!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMMYS COMING ! I got some business in them there hills . violin
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 1552
Registration date : 2010-01-15

http://markharmer@bigpond.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Fri 28 Sep 2012, 10:14 am

Better get my finger out and finish some models
AJ
AJ
I should be working on Models

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Wed 03 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm

Today i had a lunch meeting where i was told of a group of men , four actually who WILL be travelling to wagga in the one car . It never seems to amaze me how people in this hobby care for those who hit hard times from time to time . I wont mention names here but you guys know who you are . Wink
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Thu 04 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm

So, it appears there was beer and prescription drugs at this little luncheon you attended Scummy. there seems to be the need for a recount on the number of occupents in the car. hope your hangover was'nt to bad......

mutley

Male Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Thu 04 Oct 2012, 8:54 pm

No hangover my good friend , these good men are very shy when it comes to taking praise towards good deeds . winner
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by checkmate Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:38 pm

Yes sir-ee we'll be there again.

Mafia lunch again! Wink

Male Number of posts : 2573
Registration date : 2008-04-16

http://www.majesticvanners.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:41 pm

YES ! The lunch has been penciled in , AND i'm looking forward to it only to see all my little friends .
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by blatdriver Tue 09 Oct 2012, 8:49 pm

cool, it would be good to catch up with you guys
blatdriver
blatdriver
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Sat 13 Oct 2012, 8:48 am

When you say diecast section , does that mean the pre painted and you screw them together ones or the buy from the shop and plonk them on the table section ? scratch
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:32 am

scummy wrote:When you say diecast section , does that mean the pre painted and you screw them together ones or the buy from the shop and plonk them on the table section ? scratch
This might help http://www.wdsmc.org/forms/2010Rules.pdf
Rule 15
Die cast models are welcome to be bought to display, however they cannot be entered into competition unless it can be proved that they have been constructed from a kit or scratch-built, evidence would need to be provided to support the builders claim.
Accommodation booked just have to finish a couple of models
see you all there
AJ
AJ

Male Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Sat 13 Oct 2012, 10:50 am

Thanks aj , i should have looked that up myself . I'll have a large breasted woman beat me later . Shocked
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:02 pm

As far as travel plans go--- who's travelling with who has nothing to do with you ---- so "BUTT OUT"------- bloody sticky beak Mad Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 863425

So what's next ????????? hope you're not thinking about wanting to share the accommodation Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 602451
Also I think it's rather presumptuous of you to think Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 470223that you will be -----welcome,-------- to partake in the "Breaking of the Bread again this year

Last time was bad enough Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 534430 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 534430 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 534430

kevjoh

Male Number of posts : 328
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Sat 13 Oct 2012, 2:31 pm

Oh ! its good to see you've come on board with the discussion mate . I WON'T be sharing accomo with you as i've got serious buisness in a town close by .
I think it's nice that the cruz down will be pleasent , 4 guys yaking , bonding on lifes short journey to wagga such a nice drive dont you think . I'm looking forward more than you think to the official lunch , AND THERE'S NUTHIN YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little problem with gas last year was just a little hickup and noone told me that there was a limit on how much alcohol could be drunk . It wasnt my fault that when i bent over i fell over the table , after all it was YOU who kept buying me drinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! aus
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Sat 13 Oct 2012, 4:00 pm

CORRECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish to inform you that you're completely deluded in having the illusion, Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 470223 that I would actually take the time to -----buy------ you a drink Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 602451

Also don't get me wrong------You have everybody's "Total Blessing" to attend the ------ Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 78211 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 78211 "OFFICIAL LUNCH"

However it sounds like you must be the only attendee planning to be there bounce bounce because there will be nothing -----"Official" -----about the lunch date that the rest of us will be ---attending Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 487186

kevjoh

Back to top Go down

Post by scummy Sat 13 Oct 2012, 6:42 pm

showus Thats my response to your total reaction to the OFFICIAL lunch .
scummy
scummy
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Sat 13 Oct 2012, 8:43 pm

Is'nt this just great, good to see the verbal jousting has returned, welcome back uncle Kev.

mutley

Back to top Go down

Post by blatdriver Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:43 pm

AJ wrote:
scummy wrote:When you say diecast section , does that mean the pre painted and you screw them together ones or the buy from the shop and plonk them on the table section ? scratch
This might help http://www.wdsmc.org/forms/2010Rules.pdf
Rule 15
Die cast models are welcome to be bought to display, however they cannot be entered into competition unless it can be proved that they have been constructed from a kit or scratch-built, evidence would need to be provided to support the builders claim.
Accommodation booked just have to finish a couple of models
see you all there

Hay Scummy,
The Diecast section is a recent addition, which came about from previous shows; it just means that they now have their own section. You could buy one and just plonk it on the table, but it would be display only, not eligible for competition.
If you have any questions just give Greg or myself a call.
Kind Regards Dion
blatdriver
blatdriver
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Back to top Go down

Post by checkmate Sat 13 Oct 2012, 9:58 pm

I'll "officially" be there for the show and lunch, I think mummy and the dudes may attend too. Wink Plenty of mafia business to discuss as well as a few new "theories" with Uncle Kev. Hopefully brother Dave and myself can "contain" the excitement of some of the more "wayward" and "exciteable" family members. Shocked
Looking forward to sniffing the styrene with the ones I love.
I should really finish a model to enter. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Sun 14 Oct 2012, 11:59 am

Really looking forward to seeing you all next week-end. Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 238495 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 238495 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 238495

Hey Scummy seeing you're "Busting your Balls" Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 75947to be invited to "THE LUNCH"

I'd like to offer you a special invitation Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 747658for early morning "Communion" at the usually breakfast spot on the way down. Rolling Eyes cyclops

As difficult as I expect this to be, I'm hoping you will be able to indulge in some---------- "intelligent conversation" Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 470223 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 470223

Just want to lay the ground work Suspect for -----"THE CONDUCT" ------ Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 447783the rest of us expect you to adhere to while you are at Wagga. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

kevjoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tezza43 Sun 14 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm

ModelArt Australia magazine will be there, represented by Frank Morgan. Looks like another ripper show coming up!

aus
tezza43
tezza43
AMCC ADDICT
AMCC ADDICT

Male Number of posts : 4318
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by mutley Sun 14 Oct 2012, 8:58 pm

will be traveling down on the red eye express this year for the first time, should be interesting, especially if the early morning communion is a goer

mutley

Back to top Go down

Post by checkmate Sun 14 Oct 2012, 9:39 pm

tezza43 wrote:ModelArt Australia magazine will be there, represented by Frank Morgan.

aus

Be good to see Frank again, he's there every year.

Back to top Go down

Post by kevjoh Mon 15 Oct 2012, 10:14 am

Well Dave, hopefully the early morning Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 403220 "Communion" will ---"GO OFF" Shocked -------without a hitch, and he won't have to be ----- Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 447783"FORCE FED"

Seeing that the person in question, seems to be somewhat determined to attend "THE LUNCH" I'm wondering Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 470223 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 470223who is actually going to be -----giving him------- his "BOTTLE" Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 213625 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 213625 -------while the rest of us are enjoying our lunch??????

If push comes to shove, I could go so far as to having his "BOTTLE" warmed up Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 609393but someone else will have to do the honours, and "GIVE IT" to him. Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 534430 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 534430

After all ---------------he's notoriously well known to be a ------"SERIOUS DRIBBLER" Shocked Shocked

So for someone who knows him better than most ---- a special request----- just remember to bring his "BIB" Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 447783 He'll definitely be needing it. Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 587462 Wagga and District Scale Model Club 28th Annual Show and Exhibition 587462

kevjoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next